Just After CyanogenMod 13 release a new custom rom is developed by xda member droid.riz for One Plus 3T. This time the new Rom is Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 . Hell Yeah, Its the most customized rom out there in android world. Resurrection Remix - the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. Its Running on android 6.0
1 Marshmallow. The good thing is that this rom can be flashed on One Plus 3 and One Plus 3T both.
This ROM comes with a highly-customized kernel, as well as some other very custom modifications. Therefore no need to flash custom kernels and custom kernels are not supported yet.
• Rebuilt from the ground up using the latest Snapdragon 821 CAF base from Qualcomm (LA.HB.1.3.2)
• Removed lots of excessive bloat (improves security and performance)
• Improved stability (several bugs not listed here have been fixed)
• DASH charge
• Dynamic CPU input boost driver I wrote myself (makes the phone feel smooth without destroying battery life)
• Touchscreen gestures are automatically disabled when the proximity sensor is covered
• Improved touchscreen processing latency
• Improved audio jack detection (no more weird buzzing noise and headphones are always detected on the first try)
• CPU underclocked by default (big cluster: 2054MHz LITTLE cluster: 1593MHz) (you can disable this; read the FAQ for more info)
• Custom thermal control driver I wrote myself (features 9 thermal throttle steps; keeps the phone cool)
• Westwood TCP congestion algorithm (enabled by default)
• No placebo patches, features, or compiler "optimizations"
• Many other misc. improvements not listed here.
What You Need1. TWRP Recovery (See Flashing Process)
2. ROM (Download From Here)
3. Gapps (From Here ● Arm64 > 6.0 > Choose Full or Smaller , Do not use stock or super.
4. Latest SuperSu (From Here)
How To Flash1. Boot Into TWRP recovery
2. Backup your existing Rom .
3. Wipe data/stystem/cache/dalvik cache.
4. Now locate your Rom Zip and Swipe to Flash it.
5. Flash Gapps.
6. Flash SuperSu.
Credits• droid.riz, sultanxda, Grarak, dianlujitao,steve kondik,myfluxi
• XDA Thread