The wait of custom ROMs for One Plus 3T is over now. We got cyanogenMod 13 for One plus 3T. This rom is built by xda recognized dev Sultanxda. OTA updates will be provided in this rom
The Feature of this rom is that it will work on both One Plus 3 & One Plus 3T. . This ROM comes with a highly-customized kernel, as well as some other very custom modifications. Therefore custom kernels are not supported yet.
• Supports both the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
• Based off latest CyanogenMod 13.0 stable •(ZNH5Y) sources (root access is NOT included)
• OTA updates via built-in CMUpdater
• Improved GPS speed and accuracy
• Custom camera app featuring:
• -Photo quality comparable to OxygenOS
• -Anti-shake mode (increases the shutter speed to reduce motion blur)
• -Manual shutter speed control (1/5000th of a second up to 30 seconds)
• -Manual ISO control
• -EIS when recording video at resolutions lower than 4k UHD
• -Video HDR mode
• -Antibanding control
• -Exposure control
• -Denoise control
• -Face detection
• -Many other manual controls
• Many other misc. performance and stability improvements under the hood.
• Rebuilt from the ground up using the latest Snapdragon 821 CAF base from Qualcomm (LA.HB.1.3.2)
• Removed lots of excessive bloat (improves security and performance)
• Improved stability (several bugs not listed here have been fixed)
• DASH charge
• Dynamic CPU input boost driver I wrote myself (makes the phone feel smooth without destroying battery life)
• Touchscreen gestures are automatically disabled when the proximity sensor is covered
• Improved touchscreen processing latency
• Improved audio jack detection (no more weird buzzing noise and headphones are always detected on the first try)
• CPU underclocked by default (big cluster: 2054MHz LITTLE cluster: 1593MHz) (you can disable this; read the FAQ for more info)
• Custom thermal control driver I wrote myself (features 9 thermal throttle steps; keeps the phone cool)
• Westwood TCP congestion algorithm (enabled by default)
• No placebo patches, features, or compiler "optimizations"
• Many other misc. improvements not listed here.
What You Need1. TWRP Recovery (See Flashing Process)
2. ROM (Download From Here)
3. Gapps (From Here ● Arm64 > 6.0 > Choose Full or Smaller , Do not use stock or super.
4. Latest SuperSu (From Here)
How To Flash1. Boot Into TWRP recovery
2. Backup your existing Rom .
3. Wipe data/stystem/cache/dalvik cache.
4. Now locate your Rom Zip and Swipe to Flash it.
5. Flash Gapps.
6. Flash SuperSu.
OTA UpdatesYou can update via built in Updater App or You can dirty flash new rom over existing CM13 rom.
• XDA Thread