Validus ROM for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus is build from source by Harshit Jain . This is an unofficial build . We already have some ROMs which are built from source such as Ressurection Remix , AICP, MOKEE and AOSP Extended. The best thing about all these roms is the performance and battery backup . These Roms are nearly bugless and can be used as daily driver.
So lets talk about the new Rom i.e Validus Rom or Validus OS. I am currently using this rom on my lenovo A6000 Plus . This rom is built by Ground Zero Roms team . Ground Zero Team maintains 3 Roms and these are Tesla Rom, Tipsy Rom and Validus Rom. This rom is bugless for now because I did not noticed any bugs yet.
As usual Validus Rom is very smooth with stock kernel, thanks to harshit for optimizing stock kernel to such a perfect level. There are no customization available for kernel .All options are same as we see in a stock kernel . Fast charge option is not available .
In terms of customization , this rom offers some useful options . Not much customization is available as we see in Resurrection Remix Rom . This rom has an inbuilt dark theme which switches the default white theme with pure black color theme , it also looks good. See screenshots.
Here is a list of customization options-
• Theme Resource
• Validus Wallpapers
• Expanded Desktop
• Power Menu
• Lockscreen Customization such as hiding items ,shortcuts ,Clock font/colors etc.
• Status Bar customization - Battery icon , clock customization, status bar items ,weather etc.
• Navigation - Button settings with single , double and longpress options, Virtual nav bar ,pie control.
• Multitasking - Omni Switch , recents , App Circle , Gesture Anywhere.
• Display settings- Font , Display size ,Smallest Width ,Dashboard Customization etc.
DownloadsThis Rom comes with magisk root . If you do not want to use magisk and you prefer to use SuperSu then flash Magisk Uninstaller after Flashing ROM .
|ROM Name||Validus ROM|
|Android Version||7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Updated On||22 March 2017|
|Theme Support (OMS)||Yes|
|ROM size||322 MB|
|Download Link||Validus ROM|
|SuperSu (optional)||From Here V2.79|
|Magisk Uninstaller (optional)||From Here V2.79|
If you want to use Magisk Root then Skip step 7 and 8 , but if you want to use SuperSu root then follow each step as written below.
How To Flash
1. Download The ROM in internal storage or External SD card as you wish.
2. Reboot to Recovery.Download
3. Make a backup of Current ROM (optional but recommended).
4. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Dalvik Cache.
5. Click Install and Select the ROM you downloaded and Slide the bottom bar to start flashing.
6. Flash Gapps.
7. (Optional) Flash Magisk Uninstaller.
8. (Optional) Flash SuperSu.
9. Well now you can enjoy your new ROM .
If you have any doubt regarding flashing then comment.