New Version Released. It's Beta 9 build. Users who are lready on beta 8 build received the OTA update. Users who are not using nougat beta 8 can directly flash beta 9 . Download Links At the end.
One Plus team has released a newer test version of OxygenOS based on nougat 7.0. Its still in beta . They have released beta 8 for users on their forum. You can download it from links given below.
What's New In Beta 9•Added Expanded Screenshots
•Shelf Design Optimizations
•General UI Optimizations
•Battery Performance Optimizations
•Stability and Performance Optimizations
•General bug fixes
- Android Pay may not work correctly (fixed)
- Some stability/performance issues
- After upgrading to Android N, you will not be able to directly downgrade back to M builds. Our customer service team has a special build of Android M that will allow you to downgrade, but this will format your device. If you'd like to flash back to M, please contact Customer Support
One Plus 3
Beta Version • 8
How To Flash
1. Download the ROM from above link .
2. Put it in root of internal storage (not inside any folder)
3. Go to Settings >> System Update >> Choose Local Upgrade from cogwheel option.
4. Select the zip and flash.
Hope you like it.