In this guide I will show you how to root lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus running Android KitKat 4.4 .
Its easy to root KitKat version as compared to Lollipop version of Lenovo A6000 and A6000 which can not be rooted without a personal computer.
Note that this method of rooting is safe and there is no chance of bricking or wiping data.
For rooting we are going to use an app called Kinguser which can root almost any device.
Follow the steps given below to root.
How to root ?
1. Download KingRoot apk from Here or search on Google to download kingroot apk.
2. After downloading Apk just install it and Open.
3. After opening app it will check whether device has root or not . Then Click on Try To Root or Root button.
4. Wait for 2-3 minutes after the app starts rooting process.
5. Done .your device is successfully rooted .
Now enjoy root and play with our device . If you can't root just drop your comments below I will try my best to help you.