TWRP recovery for Xiaomi Note is Now available .you can flash new roms, flashable zips and do a lot of other thing . Download links are given below and flashing method is also described .So lets get started .
What You Need
- Before Proceeding to installation process, make sure you have backup all your important data Such as contacts, messages,apps . Backup from here.
- Make sure to charge your device at least 70%
- Make sure Mi USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 3
How to install TWRP
1 : Download ADB zip package and extract it to your computer using winrar or 7zip tool. You need to copy the downloaded recovery img file in the ADB extracted folder.
2: Enable USB Debugging option from Developers settings. If you’re doing this for the first time, then check hereHERE.
3: Now connect the device with PC using a standard USB cable or the USB cable came with your charger.
4: Now you have to launch the ADB drivers file & you will see Redmi Note 3 as device name, just click on Install, to install the required ADB Drivers.
5: click on command.bat file from the ADB folder and type the first command to check whether the device is successfully connected to PC or not.
6:Now enter another command to reboot your device into bootloader:
adb reboot bootloader
7: Now to flash TWRP recovery, enter the below command:
Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
8: It's Done, You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
How to Root
1. Download Super.zip file from the above download section and place it on your device Internal storage.
2. Now you need to boot the device into TWRP recovery. You can follow the below two steps to boot the device into custom recovery you just installed.
- Method 1: Go to Settings > Updater app > Click On three dots > Reboot to Recovery mode.
- Method 2: Power off your device and press & hold “Volume down + power” buttons.
3. Next tap on “Install” & locate the downloaded SuperSU.zip file from Internal Storage. Swipe to install and there you go!
Thats it, You have just rooted Redmi Note 3 via TWRP custom recovery