Finally the wait for nougat for One Plus 3T is over. An unofficial build of CyanogenMod 14.1 has been built by XDA senior member PeterCxy. This build is not completely stable and contains some minor bugs which we are observing in all CyanogenMod 14.1 ROMs . RAM consumption a bit high (I think you should not worry about that -You got 6GB ram beast) than CyanogenMod 13 ROMs that are now available for One Plus 3T .That a source code related problem.
There are no major bugs that can prevent you from using this ROM .
This CyanogenMod 14.1 build is only for One Plus 3T users. One Plus 3 users , Please do not flash it.
Custom Kernels are not supported yet .So Do not try to flash custom kernels .
Positives & Negatives
- All CyanogenMod 14.1 features.(At present theme support is not available for all CyanogenMod14/14.1 ROMs.)
- Vanilla CyanogenMod 14.1 (last synced: 2016-12-14 GMT+8)
- Ported to Oneplus 3T (Thanks to morckx for merging 3T changes into the CM kernel)
- No OTA supported for this ROM, if you receive any, please ignore it and DO NOT install.
- - Front camera goes only up to 4MP instead of 16MP.
One Plus 3T
CyanogenMod 14.1 (64 BIT)
Latest Build • 14 Dec
What You Need1. TWRP Recovery (See Flashing Process)
2. ROM (Download From Here)
3. Gapps (From Here ● Arm64 > 7.1)
4. Latest SuperSu (From Here)
How To Flash1. Boot Into TWRP recovery
2. Backup your existing Rom .
3. Wipe data/stystem/cache/dalvik cache.
4. Now locate your Rom Zip and Swipe to Flash it.
5. Flash Gapps.
6. Flash SuperSu.
• XDA Thread