Ground Zero Team has released all their Roms for One Plus 3T . It includes Tipsy OS, Validus and Tesla OS ROM . These Roms are running on latest Android 7.1.1 . All Roms Support OMS which means you can use substratum themes . You can know about these Roms on Ground Zero ROM's Google Plus Community .
Substratum support is there as long as you have root and latest Substratum app. Some themes may have a little catching up to do, have fun testing them!
About the ROMs
Validus is GZ-AOSP (Fancy name of AOSP-CAF?) based with a Dark Wolfie theme with full OMS support and has a lot of features.
Tesla is GZ-AOSP based with full OMS support and has handpicked useful features.
Tipsy is based on Slim with full OMS support. Please flash responsibly
DOWNLOADS• Tipsy OS : Updated On 01/02: From Here
• Validus OS : Updated On 01/02: From Here
• Tesla OS : Updated On 01/02: From Here
• SuperSu : Download Latest Version From Here
• Dynamic Gapps : From Here
You can also flash OpenGapps but I highly recommend you to use Dynamic Gapps On these Roms.
How To Flash1. Boot Into TWRP recovery TWRP For OnePlus3T)
2. Backup your existing Rom (In case something goes wrong) .
3. Wipe data/stystem/cache/dalvik cache.
4. Now locate your Rom Zip and Swipe to Flash it.
5. Flash Dynamic Gapps Or Opengapps.
6. Flash SuperSu.
Update to New VersionIf you want to update to newer version of these Roms follow this process.
1. Boot Into TWRP recovery TWRP For OnePlus3T)
3. Wipe stystem/cache/dalvik cache.Do not Wipe Data.
4. Now locate your New Updated Rom Zip and Swipe to Flash it.
5. Again Flash Dynamic Gapps Or Opengapps.
6. Flash SuperSu.
Credits• scoobyjenkins, martinusbe, otisman
• Ground Zero Roms Community.
• XDA Thread
• Nougat 7.1.1 Based CyanogenMod 14.1 For One Plus 3T Is Now Available
• CyanogenMod 13 For One Plus 3T With OTA Updates