FIUI (Future Interactive UI) is based on the CM (CyanogenMod). This rom is ported by xda member Innfinite4evr. It is running on android lollipop i.e. 5.1.1. Overall this is a good rom but with a issue. You can not open Sound Settings but you can adjust volume with volume keys and set ringtones with a third party app. Patches has been provided for other bugs .
CHARACTERSTICSSimple, beautiful and efficient, give you the best experience of your phone the fantastic bar, bottom bar, gusture function
and all that wait for you to discover!
INFO & DOWNLOAD
|Android Version||5.1.1 (Lollipop)(32-bit)|
|(CM Theme Engine)||Yes|
|Download ROM||From Here|
|Gapps||arm ° 5.1|
How To Flash1. Download The ROM, Browser-fix ,Firmware and Gapps in internal storage or External SD card as you wish.
2. Reboot to Recovery.Downlaod
3. Make a backup of Current ROM (recommended).
4. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Dalvik Cache.
5. Click Install and Select the ROM you downloaded and Slide the bottom bar to start flashing.
6. Flash Firmware-32-bit**.zip.
7. Flash Fix_browser_Fiui**.zip.
8. Flash Gapps.
9. Reboot .
BUGS• Sound Setting not opening
Comment If You Face Any Problem While Flashing Rom.