searchfor s post I am going to tell you about how to Lenovo A6000 and A6000 plus lollipop version. KitKat version of this device is easy to root just with an app called kinguser but lollipop version can not be rooted with KingUser or any other rooting app.
A Windows PC and Some Files are required in order to root this device . just follow the steps given below.
1. A Lenovo A6000/ A6000 plus smartphone .
2. A USB cable .
3. A windows PC.
4. Download this tools Zip file . It contains minimal adb , SuperUser.zip, and a custom recovery.
How To Root ?
1. Turn off your phone . Hold on the volume down - key and hold on the power button.
Wait until lenovo logo appears with some text below it . That's what we call Fastboot Mode.
2. Connect your phone to your PC with USB cable.
3. Extract the tools zip file.
4. Open command.bat
5. Type "fastboot boot recovery.img" (without quotes).
Now wait and your phone will boot in TWRP recovery .
6. In TWRP recovery Click on Advanced ► ADB Sideload ► swipe to start sideload
7. Now Type "adb sideload SuperSU.zip" (without quotes)
Thats it your device is rooted .
If you face any problem like smartphone not detecting then please first install USB drivers and enable USB debugging from Developers Option. You can search usb drivers on google.
Comment below your query if you face any problem.